Working at PARO means you are changing the way hydraulic systems are designed, making the hydraulic design process faster and easier for thousands of hydraulic engineers all over the world. Paro Software created a dedicated suite of software HydroSym, HydroMan and HydroCAM for taking hydraulic design to the next level. Our difference is that we build software for our customers, so their needs stand central. Working this way you can be sure you’ll be building something that makes a huge difference for hydraulic engineers.
Software Developer at PARO Software - Flexible work schedule in a small team
You like working in a small and very engaged team. Your input and suggestions will be extremely important. We have a very flat hierarchy and you’ll be sitting around the table brainstorming together with the CEO and Head of Technology, or really just Marc and Frank.
You are enthusiastic and like to see your ideas come to life. You care about building software that users are obsessed with. Do you like to get feedback directly from users? Or do you prefer to stay in the flow uninterrupted as you work? Whatever your work style is, you will fit in with us.
You value flexible working hours and the possibility to work some days from home. We value your love for programming. On days you are at the office, be ready for a mean game of table tennis!
PARO Software is a dedicated software company with Global reach. We created a suite of software: HydroSym, HydroMan and HydroCAM for taking hydraulic design to the next level.
- Experience working with Laravel (PHP)
- Basic front end and back end knowledge
- Available at least 24 hours a week
- Good working proficiency in Dutch or English
- Results oriented, proactive and with excellent follow-through
- Good at structuring and planning your work time
- HBO or WO level
- Self-starting and intrinsically motivated attitude
- Experience with testing and testing automation
- Experience working with git
- Knowledge of SQL databases
- Experience with elastic search
- Creating integrations with external api’s
- Interest in learning other programming languages that can help with HydroSym/HydroMan
- Your table tennis skills are on point!
- Competitive salary in accordance with education level and experience
- Opportunities for learning, growth and development
- Choose your own hardware
- Small team where your voice counts
Ready to join the team? We look forward to receiving your CV.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your profile matches the position, we will be in touch soon!